Tuesday 31 January 2017

Goodbye Hill Street - Hello Craiglockhart



So, farewell then Hill Street. It's been an exciting six months running my practice from the heart of Edinburgh but today I moved out to relocate my business to Craiglockhart.

From 1st February 2017, I shall be based at the Craiglockart Campus of Edinburgh Napier University.

My existing clients are happy to see me at my new premises - with the exception of one. But the reason client RC is not visiting me in my new abode is because he has almost reached his target. He targeted losing three stones in weight five months ago. Today, he has lost more than two stones and is ready to complete his epic journey on his own (although I've told him he's welcome to contact me at any time.

He has been a major success story. He has tried many methods to lose weight - all kinds of diets. Some worked for a week or two - but he then put the weight back on.

Now his unwanted habit of snacking has been replaced by healthier habits. And he looks and feels so much better.

So if you are someone who wants to replicate RC's story and lose some weight, or if you want to stop smoking, cut back on alcohol – but find your willpower evaporates after a few weeks – or if you are someone who has a phobia (for example, fear of spiders, rodents, flying) - contact me today to arrange an appointment. My website and email address is below - you can leave a message on my mobile phone at  any time, day or night.

If you would prefer a home visit, I would be happy to arrange this.

Take the first step to changing your life!

Mike Smith Cert Hyp CS

tel: 0752 135 3787 (24 hours)

email: mike.smith@mgs-hypnotherapy-services.co.uk 

twitter: @smith_mgs
​ 07521353787​

After an initial consultation, we can decide together the best way to enable you to achieve your goals.



No comments:

Post a Comment